Walking again...

Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2007 by Stained in
2

Yesterday, I walked for about 10kms if the distance from my house in Deira to Jumbo in Bur Dubai is 5kms via-Maktoum bridge. I work at Jmbo[part time] which also requires me to stand for about 7 hours. So I walked to jumbo at about 2pm & back home at about 10pm even when I could have taken the bus or taxi as their was hardly any traffic coming or going. On the way back at 10pm, I was tired. My leg muscles were screaming out in pain & my vision was getting a little blurred, but still I persisted to walk on. On the way, I gave this whole walking thing a thought & came out with an interesting conclusion. Maybe I am just trying to punish or strengthen myself by putting my body through such pain time & again. Its weird but sometimes I do walk aimlessly with a completely blank mind as if I'm hollow inside & that life has no meaning for me. I sometimes cross roads without thinking when in such a state & this does happen quite often to me.

Anyway I got to walk again today to fuds house which is about 2kms away I assume with also 8 hours of work later in the evening & my legs are already hurting. To add to that my limp in my left leg is back, the knee joint has been hurting making me limp lately. Maybe it is a punishment.....

2 comments:

  1. The Ego says:

    You're... OH GAWD... I'm telling you to take care of your leg... but WILL YOU LISTEN???

  1. Stained says:

    See...I like walking...its gives me time to be with myself...to collect my thoughts...so that

Bookmark and Share