Rent payments

Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , ,
0

Last November, we moved into a larger house (read: 3 bedrooms) as my sister was back with us post divorce (wife beating abusing reasons). The rent till now was paid by my dad’s company but this being a larger house (we've always stayed in a 2 bedroom flat), the rent is higher and therefore the company has refused to pay the complete amount leaving us with around AED15,000 to fill in. I have an older brother and two older sisters with stable (if not well paying) jobs but knowing my dad, he'll not ask for any money from them and doubt any of them will put their foot down and give him the cash. This year has been financially a good year for me (compared to the disaster it's been before) even though my savings haven't really increased due to car and other miscellaneous expenses but I'm expecting payments (pending since last year) worth AED15,000 next month so plan to hand it over to dad or deposit it directly into his account. Let's see how this works out...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share