Firefly

Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,
0

Firefly to me and a few other million people is the name of a television series created by writer/director Joss Whedon who I first came across while watching ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ and ‘Angel’ on TV ages ago (I was in school then). I got hold of the series for my sister about 2 years back because she’s a huge sci-fi fan. Being a bit of a sci-fi fan myself, I’ve seen the series a couple of times and the movie called ‘Serenity’ that is based on the series numerous numbers of times. Love the characters, the concept, dialogues, the ship…basically the whole execution. The series didn’t last beyond its first season due to low rating and poor decisions.

Anyway back to the reason of this blog post, here is Firefly….an energy drink sold at Starbucks…. (O_O)
Camera Model : Canon EOS 7D
Shooting Date/Time : 24/04/2011 20:42:00
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/60
Av(Aperture Value) : f1.8
Metering Mode : Center-weighted
ISO Speed : 1800
Lens : Sigma 24mm f1.8
Focal Length : 24mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share