Atif Aslam

Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , ,
0

A two hour delay, edgy security men, annoying RJ, non-existing organizers, screaming girls, screaming guys o_O, plenty of madness and a decent singer. Not the best way to spend an evening especially when I wanted to be somewhere else (read: Jazz fest). Anyway I got some decent shots and managed to survive without a flash as my rechargeables bailed on me.

About the singer, I'll just summarize it in one line....

"There's something called too much make-up...it's also called Atif Aslam..."
Camera Model : Canon 5D MKII
Shooting Date/Time : 18/2/2011 18:55:31 - 00:12:52 AM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/200
Av(Aperture Value) : f2.8
Metering Mode : Evaluative
ISO Speed : 1000
Lens : Sigma 70-200mm f2.8
Focal Length : 175mm

One a side note, I wonder what was up with the east european/russion companion. At least that's what it looked like...though I may be mistaken (not!!).

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share