Missing playmates

Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , , , ,
0

After scaring off a few couples sitting in cars with our super powerful torchlights, me and SJ decided to have some fun. She was busy doing some day time exposures with her Canon film camera, I did some light painting shots with my 7D that unfortunately sucks at day time exposure due to high noise at any shutter speed over 30 seconds with digital cameras. So while she sat next to her camera, I decided to light her up and bits of the sand with my torchlight to imitate spotlights.

I really didn't know what to caption this picture so I asked on facebook if anyone had any ideas. Feroz came up with this title which I kinda like though SJ finds it kinda funny...

Camera Model : Canon 7D
Shooting Date/Time : 10/23/2010 23:00:04 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 30secs
Av(Aperture Value) : f10
Metering Mode : Pattern
ISO Speed : 100
Lens : EF 16-35mm f2.8 L
Focal Length : 22mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share