Sick leave from life needed...

Posted: Sunday, October 31, 2010 by Stained in Labels:
2

I fell sick last week. I was expecting the usual 'weather change viral flu' that I get every single year (twice every year to be exact). Fever, cold, headache and cough were the usual suspects but unlike the other times, it didn't last just one night. As I write this, I'm still sick. Instead of getting better, it's gotten worse as I've started wheezing and coughing out pieces of phlegm. Add difficulty to breathe, nose bleeds and life seems to be a struggle right now. Breathing is literally an exercise *breath in - breath out*. Gone on a strict diet avoiding anything oily or cold which basically means almost everything. Anyway I hope to get well before Fotoweekend or else I'm screwed.

Btw, shifting homes this week plus a friend from the UK is flying in plus got photos to deliver to clients plus two day work related vacation to Abu Dhabi (I know it's next door, but it's a break from home) so the first 10 days of November are going to be busy so worst time to fall sick...sick leave from life should be an option... -_-

2 comments:

  1. Harsha says:

    All the best. Get well soon.

    Why would you link phlegm? :o/ ew

  1. Stained says:

    Hehe...I don't know why but I was just googling the spelling, saw the link and decided to link it for the heck of it... 0:)

    Thanks... :)

Bookmark and Share