Sometimes...

Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , ,
0

Sometimes you need to eliminate every happy thought from your mind...
Sometimes you got to shatter your own dreams...
Sometimes you have to push everyone away...
Sometimes has been done...

No matter how big or small your ambitions are; constant fortitude to achieve them is the best way ahead. In other words, baby steps are being taken, three more things done. Each step chipping off the person I don’t want to be and taking me closer to you.

SJ managed to at last bully me to go to Wildpeeta on the 25th. She’s been trying for ages to get me to eat there to break my immature resolute and help me get over this mental obstacle. In the end I’m just glad that it was with her I ended up going and not for some tweetup. The food tasted okay but it’s over priced for the size of the meal or the taste. Anyway that’s a shot of my fusion shawarma being made. SJ got me the Italian one and I had some orange juice as well.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share