Almost dead...

Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010 by Stained in Labels:
0

Wrote this poem last night and honestly I like it a lot. Writing poems is literally the only thing I like about being a little depressed with life even though I know I'm lucky to even be in the position I am in right now. Anyway poetry also does make me feel nice in a way cause expressing myself in my opinion is a good way to move on....


Almost dead
15th April 2010
2am

The words that were said
Haven’t been forgotten
They haunt the mind
Erase the soul
A zephyr of life
Brings you closer to annihilation
Make a wish
Deceive yourself…

The muteness within
Echoes around
Shattered by a whisper
Falling on deaf ears
Cause no one can see
The heart in me
I’m out cold
I’m almost dead…

-Stained

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share