On the way to London

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 by Stained in
5

Shot taken from the plane on our way to London on Qatar airways. Staying here till the 27th and I'm sooo glad I have wireless internet connection at my friends place.....though my netbook is a pain to work on for editing pictures especially when I have photoshop CS instead of CS3.Shooting Date/Time : 3/13/2009 13:52:23 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/1600
Av(Aperture Value) : 5.6
Metering Mode : Center-Weighted Average Metering
ISO Speed : 100
Lens : EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal Length : 10.0 mm

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey mate...

    London is a wonderful place... last year when I was in london I never had my camera :(... you will have amazing spots and subjects to shot.. sadly most of your days will not see sun...

    keep the shots coming... and hope you have a pleasant break in London :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Going with your G/F?

  1. Anonymous says:

    hiya.....can't wait 4 those beautiful shots...i got some shots of The World, The palm n Burj al Arab on my way 2 Egypt...too lazy to post tho..neway...tc..n have loads of fun..

  1. Stained says:

    Naseem...I'm kinda bored with London already...I'm a landscape person and this urban jungle is cramping my style but at least my wide angle is getting a proper work out..plus I've got some amazing shots (from the initial reaction I've got from others) ...
    We've got plenty of sun till now...it's like we got the sun with us from DXB....

    Anonymous...you mean G/Fs...

    Zanzi... unfortunately editing is painfully slow on my net book...so pictures will have to wait...
    Make sure to edit those pictures and then post them....I wasn't able to get any Dubai shots from the plain... :|

  1. * says:

    lol @ G/F's!
    Have a good trip, if you have time go chck out Cornwall (eden Projects). Now theres something phenomenal, or lake District.
    Loved the pic btw. Something I would like to put in one of those glass things, with falling snowflakes. What do you call them?
    And I want a picture of a 99 flake icecream. Yum!

Bookmark and Share