Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 by Stained in
2

24/03/2009
00:21am (London time)

Far off in this darkness
Glitters a fire that I can not see
For I am looking at the wrong end
Looking for an hand to guide me

Concealed beneath the initial impressions
Are things I wish to ignore
Cause I'm so full of myself
That everything else seems a blur

So I pretend to stand at a place
Where I can choose to lose it all
Where I can pray to keep it all
And I'm still lying to myself

I was in love with all these mirages
They're all I want to believe they were
But I couldn't see the devil hidden within
While shines a fire that no one can see

-Stained

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey,

    Since you are an expat. maybe you want to add this expatriates website (linkexpats.com) to you list of links. Your readers may benefit from it.

    Good luck

    jackie

  1. methinks the journey has made you poetic...:P

Bookmark and Share