Suicidal to-do list

Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 by Stained in
0

The following is a conversation that happened due to my new blog template. Fud does not like it at all & so trashed it. With the suicidal theme she decided to tell me what to do if I decide to end my life or try to......

10/4/2007
12:00:52

Fud... hmm if anyday you do chose to suicide...
Fud... make sure you...
Fud... 1) donate your organs to sumone who can make better use.
Fud... 2) go to some war torn place or some place where they could use people...cause anyways you don't care about living dying...
Fud- ... to help & all.
Fud... 3) know that if you do die you'd probably go 2 hell...so might as well do some good deeds & then die.
Fud... 4) do the fun extreme sports things that normal life fearing people wouldn't risk.
Fud... 5) tell all the people what you think of them...good bad...
Fud... hmm that pretty much covers my suicidal to-do list...
Fud... suicide otherwise would be a total waste...that's what I tell myself if ever the thought crosses...
Stained...okies
Stained...anything else
Fud...hmm oh yeah, when you make a will can I have one of ur cats :P
Stained...okies
Fud...or your niece ...your pick...


Sorry fud...too much of a temptation not to post this....so yeah... :D

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share