Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2007 by Stained in
3

Was just going through my old posts & one particular post caught my eye. Its dated at October 15 , 2006 & is titled 'In the end'. The following lines really say it all so just thought I'd post it....sorry its a re post but what the heck I want it so I put it.....


"The jokes of life surround you everyday. Death hides behind a door you will soon discover. Every morning you wake up hoping that this day would be the day that your wishes were fulfilled. The day that your life would mean something to someone, your death would make someone cry. But hope is just a lie you live everyday, days that you begin with a smile & end with a tear.
But its human nature to go on hoping & so will I. But I know I will never get what I want, cause my life's a joke that just keeps getting funnier.... "

3 comments:

  1. Arab Lady says:

    a hope will never be a lie

  1. The Ego says:

    Where's the new poem?

  1. Stained says:

    patience........

Bookmark and Share