Walk from KV to Abra Station in Burdubai

Posted: Monday, February 19, 2007 by Stained in
6

Work got over more than a week back & I've had enough time to rejuvenate my will power to do some studies now. I'm lagging behind in three of the four subjects I've taken up this year. So I should be busy studying & not bunk classes....

Well....I ended not only bunking my 'Banking & Finance' class but also walking all the way from Knowledge village to the Abra station in Bur Dubai. I was in a very sucked up mood & so I walked. The whole trip took me about four hours [from 1:50 to 5:40 pm]. I must be crazy to walk so much but well I felt like getting away from everyone & everything that was/is a part of my life.

I took about fifty pictures in all but obviously won't post them all here, so these are the few good ones...

.....The camera on the way to Madinat Jumierah from KV.

......Burj al Arab.










......Petrol-pump I stopped at to quench my thirst.

......KFC-Hardees on Jumeirah road.

......Pizza Hut

......The long way ahead










......Villa entrance with hanging roses

......A white F430 zooming past

......Beach near Jumeirah beach park

......Jumeirah beach park

......Empty road

......Burj Dubai

......Pick-axe

......A mosque

......Mercato

......Dubai Zoo

......The Falcon art

......The Jumeirah Mosque

......The UAE flag

......Wasl road

......The road expansion victim

......The port Building & sunset

......Bur Dubai

......The Abra souq

......The Abra station








All in all it was a wonderful walk though my legs do hurt a little but it was amazing. Being able to walk soo much was a great revelation for me. So that....

6 comments:

  1. The Ego says:

    Ummmmmmmmmmm... you already know wot I think about this walk of yours.
    And nice pics... still like the one on your MSN dp... very cool...

  1. I am so proud of you...although I don't even know you..!! Good job..!!!

  1. Stained says:

    d...I always take nice pics.. :P
    just wish had a better camera...

    Gautam...thanx...

    hmm....my legs are fine..but my back is killing me...aaaaah!!!

  1. Harsha says:

    Is this why you're so thin?

  1. Stained says:

    well yeah & the fact that I'm a hyper active person....

  1. Romit says:

    Good job man....Well done...I thought it was only us who wre stuck up with walkin

    We walked from sharjah (physics tuitions)to bur dubai... 3 and half hrs. Tejas (one of my friends)he walked from sharjah to skool (modern High)thats jumeraih...again 3 or somethin...kool

    Anyway have fun...keep walkin

Bookmark and Share