So helpless

Posted: Thursday, November 09, 2006 by Stained in
0

I hate being unable to comfort people who I care about at times of pain. I feel so helpless, It's like my existence is of no use to them. I can't make their troubles go away nor can I make them smile & forget it all. I just watch them struggle with it not being able to help them in anyway. Its breaks me, shatters my insides. I wish I could save them, take them away from this crazy world of theirs & give them what they desire but then I realise that I'm not in the position to do so coz either I ain't important enough or I'm no one to interfere or I just don't know what the problem is.

I struggle as I write this to hold back my emotions. Why do I feel so much, why do I even hope that I can bring happiness to their lives when I can't even hold on to mine. But here I am writing this, trying to console myself that maybe I will know...know the way to every solution to their problems.....

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share