Me.... a father

Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2014 by Stained in Labels:
0

It's 3 am and I'm wide awake. The little downside of being a father...

The little one is busy annoying a bunch of nurses and doctors in her little bed in a hospital in a different country. 70 days have passed and she still hasn't made it into my arms. Patience is a virtue I don't hold well. It's been a struggle but surprise surprise... I've survived.

SJ has been awesome. She's clearly the strong one here. Holding everything together without a hint of strain. I adore her for this. She's by my little ones side... that's where she needs to be. I miss her.

It's going to be a long harsh road ahead. Makes everything that has passed look minuscule. That gives me hope that when we pick the right path and reach our destination... all this looking back will seem almost a piece of cake. Insha'Allah (^_^)


Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share