Surprises and all that...

Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
1

My CC had once tried to surprise me on my birthday. The idea failed miserably due to the failure on the part of our (then) common friend Ash and a sloppy execution. Then last year Begg and Biela tried to surprise me a day before my birthday and failed because it was obvious to me what they were up to. I’m not easy to surprise or so I thought.

After a not so exciting birthday, I drudged along to pick up NA a day after for a meeting. We drove to Capri Italian Grill (located near the Trade Centre metro station) to discuss details regarding my photography brand over dinner. On entering the restaurant I asked the waiter for a table for two but NA jumped in and said we didn’t need one as we made our way to a table hidden in a corner that had three people already seated i.e. SJ, Dots and Nizam. As SJ later pointed out, the look on my face was priceless; a mix of embarrassment and surprise. A decent meal followed by a birthday cake that was devoured by me. A dark chocolate mousse from Pascal Tepper that would melt away in your mouth leaving an after taste that would last for several minutes. Delicious...

In my defense, I blame the extremely stressed/lack of sleep state I've been in for my downfall... (>_<) On a side note: I’m glad the waiter/s didn’t break into a birthday song when they placed the cake on our table. That would be highly embarrassing...

Camera Model : Canon EOS 7D
Shooting Date/Time : --/06/2011 21:52:06
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/20
Av(Aperture Value) : f2.8
Metering Mode : Pattern
ISO Speed : 3200
Lens : EF 16-35mm f2.8 L IS
Focal Length : 35mm

1 comments:

  1. Harsha says:

    Woahoah When was your Bday!? Happy Birthday!!

    I love Capri :o)

Bookmark and Share