Lego DVD

Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , , ,
0

After just two months the Lego collection has been put on hold due to lack of funds. As recommended by SJ, I’ve decided to put aside a percentage of my earning every month to fund this hobby; that percentage stands at 5% starting next month. I plan to save up for the next six months and splurge it all on a bulk purchase online instead of buying locally as everything is a lot cheaper assuming the courier charges isn’t too high. This also means the Lego photo series is on hold… *sulks*

On a brighter side I can now use printable DVDs when delivering images to clients. Got a new printer shipped from Canada (via SJs little sisters luggage) that I made sure does everything I need (more details on awesome printer later). Even though my photography brand is still under construction, this is a positive move in the right direction to make things look more professional.
Camera Model : Canon EOS 7D
Shooting Date/Time : 01/06/2011 00:40:09
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/50
Av(Aperture Value) : f4
Metering Mode : Pattern
ISO Speed : 6400
Lens : 50mm f2.8 L
Focal Length : 50mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share