Fallen date...

Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
0

I don't know how long I'll manage to keep my blood shot eyes open. I've spent 17 hours covering over 800 kilometers today with SJ taking around 1,200 pictures in total; from panoramas to 9 shot HDRs. I am beyond tired but I'm stone cold high (read: freaking excited) over the pictures we took and the places we went. This has been by far the most gruesome outing I've had with SJ. We literally sleep-drove ourselves back home.....Teaser -  below - see - elaborate - later!! ZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......

Camera Model : Canon 5D MKII
Shooting Date/Time : 12/25/2010 12:29:46 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/1600
Av(Aperture Value) : f2.8
Metering Mode : Center weighted average
ISO Speed : 100
Lens : EF 16-35mm f2.8 L
Focal Length : 34mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share