Sometimes...

Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 by Stained in Labels:
4

Sometimes you need to defeat yourself over and over again to become somebody else...
Sometimes you just have to hate yourself some more...
Sometimes you just need to not be you...
Sometimes is now...

The past one week, I’ve done two things I thought I’d never do. Honestly I used to despise those things, I think I still do, but I suppose this is the part where I break myself from within to feel closer to someone else. Makes me look like a bit of a hypocrite but that’s just a small price to pay for the full deal. *fingers crossed*

A little misunderstood, a little beyond, a little journey...not again...never hurting...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh come now. You cant not tell us what these 2 things are!!!!

  1. Stained says:

    I can't...sorry... -_-

  1. Anonymous says:

    So its not so much you CANT as you DONT WANT TO!

    Mean.

Bookmark and Share