This is my life...

Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 by Stained in Labels: ,
0

“I want to be there for you for as long as I can”, an SMS I sent SJ today. The kind of person I am, there is no limit to how much I can care for a person, and this is how I work. I do extremely crazy things for people, without them even knowing. I have fought their battles, their inner doubts and taken care of them in any possible circumstances. There is a sense of contentment defending or caring for someone even if it meant fighting the entire world. Been there done that. Unfortunately every single time, I end up looking like the villain because I always tend to leave a path of destruction behind me that everyone seems to judge me by irrespective of my intentions, good or bad.

But as SJ told me, I need to learn from my mistakes, need to fix myself and just be me. So I shall continue to care because I can and I will. This is who I am and this is my life. As my parents always tell me “naiki kar dariya mein dal”

All my life I've tried to help people...but now that I look back, all I see is pain...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share