Leave me...

Posted: Saturday, June 05, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , , , , ,
0

This video almost made me cry. I like the way it has been made and it kind of reminded me of something.

Basically I had printed various images to sell at the ARTE souq last year. Interestingly I had chosen an image from my UK trip that was not even close to being one of my best shots and I ended up printing it the biggest (A2 size). And as expected, it didn’t sell which gave me an opportunity to use it for the sole reason I got it printed in the first place, it went up on my wall. It holds memories of days that were the happiest days of my life and this image lets me escape the life I’m living right now.

A shot of the frame on my wall...the picture was taken at Hampton Court on 24th March 2009.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share