Over and over again...

Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , ,
0

I’ve tried for the past few months to control my anger but yesterday I just lost it and ended up doing something I shouldn’t have. I wish there was a way to take it back but there isn’t, just like the numerous things I’ve done that can’t be fix.

3 years of adjustment for someone else...4 years of memories for me...

I will not shatter...
I will not cry...
I don’t want to let go of this pain
I won’t let you go
These are my memories to keep
You can’t take them away from me
I shall continue to go back in time
To relive the past...
Over and over again...

EDIT: Just realized something....
In my life till now, I've liked/loved three girls. Two whose best friend I became and one who became my girl friend after knowing what I felt about them. Interestingly all of them have regretted or insulted me right before or after kicking me out of their lives. If I was such a bad person, I wonder what made them stick around for such long time in the first place. Anyway it kinda proves that I'm the evil one....

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share