Reviews

Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
0

I've been asked by tbreak to review cameras. I've never reviewed anything in my life so I'm kinda looking forward to this. The first camera I've gotten my hands on is the Canon EOS 500D (also called Rebel T1i) that was released a year back. It's an entry level DSLR replacing the Canon EOS 450D (also called the Rebel XSi) which I personally liked. I haven't used it yet cause it uses SD cards instead of the normal CF cards so I need to go buy a SD card for this. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a decent review in the 2 weeks I have this camera. I still need to figure out how I'm going to test it. This is exciting... :DCamera Model : Canon EOS 7D
Shooting Date/Time : 03/20/2010 02:56 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/250
Av(Aperture Value) : f11
Metering Mode : Pattern
ISO Speed : 200
Lens : 50mm f2.8 Macro
Focal Length : 50mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share