I'm done being depressed...

Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 by Stained in
0

Over two weeks of madness where due to my stupidity I lost my best friends, confessed in public that I'm an asshole, spent a lot of money on pointless things, tried to kill myself multiple number of times, went a little mad, cried like a baby, punched the wall with swollen knuckles, laughed like a maniac, talk to my shadow, not eat food etc etc etc... And I thought I deserved all this pain. I thought wrong....The only silver lining in all of this mayhem is that I think I've found a new friend who has managed to knock some sense into me. It's ironic how a stranger has made more of an effort to make sure I was okay than the people who were supposedly close to me. Anyway I'm done forgiving people cause they never forgive me for what I do. And it's just not one person, the whole lot, i.e CC, gudiya, tashu, D.O. Whoever I've been close to. So I'm going do what they always do...look out for myself...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share