I need to change...

Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 by Stained in Labels:
0

...the way I talk. No more super fast talker. No more stammering....will always try to think and talk with confidence.

...my fitness. I've always wanted to stay thin and stay fit. Well I'm not really fat but I have a few kilos I can lose so time to get those weights out of the box...

...the way I dress. I need to stop dressing up like a 15 year old...I'm 23 and should act like one. Time to buy some formal clothes, shoes etc.

...the way I look. Maybe time to get those glasses I need...

...the way I interact. I'm totally anti social...time to get out and meet the world...

...my attitude. I'm a rude arrogant person who cares a little too much about the people I love. Time to kick that love out with all that rudeness. There is no place for emotions in my life anymore....

...the way I present my self. I don't want to be treated like a kid anymore so I need to act like a grown up...

...the way I treat my faith. Need to learn what Islam is all about...

...what I eat...I have health issues. Time I got rid of them....

hmm..I think I'm done. I'm giving myself till march to achieve half of these things. I've got enough reasons to do this, Inshallah I'll be able to be who I want to be...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share