Tube well motor

Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2009 by Stained in
4

I really love this shot and consider this as one of my best shots. Unfortunately not many seem to agree as I haven't received many positive comments about it....let me try my luck here!!
An old tube well motor...The sky got its blueness due to the polariser. This was also taken with a little bit of fill flash with my 430EX external flash.Shooting Date/Time 12/9/2008 : 11:57:02 AM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/160
Av(Aperture Value) : 6.3
Metering Mode : Center-Weighted Average Metering
ISO Speed : 200
Lens : 18.0 - 200.0 mm
Focal Length : 18.0 mm

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    If I was you... I will print this photograph and frame it on my wall...

    I will be so happy if I return back home one day and I have a similar shot in my camera.

  1. Abid says:

    Decent shot!

    I've definitely seen better work on this very blog.

    Foreground is busy and keeps your eye for a while, but then you realize there's stuff (which is in sharp focus btw) in the background.

    So the eye is confused and doesn't know waht to see.

  1. Anonymous says:

    i dont like this one tht much....too much 2 look at...but i love the background...white tree in a clear blue sky...really nice

  1. Stained says:

    Thanks Naseem!! :)

    Abid and Zanzibar....it might be a very busy shot but I like that about it...hmm...

    Zanzibar...I'll dig out a shot with a white tree and blue background...

Bookmark and Share