Read to understand live...

Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 by Stained in Labels:
0

Wrote this poem last night. Don't like it too much apart from the ending I guess.....

Read to understand live...
16/12/2008

Read between the lines
To survive in this world
Understand how it works
Live the normal life

Read between these lines
To see what I feel
Understand my emotions
Live through my eyes

Read between any lines
To just kill time
Understand what it depicts
Live believing it fiction

Read between my lines
To see into my eyes
Understand that I cannot read
Live without seeing the lines

-Stained

This is a shot of the sunset last evening taken from the roof of my building. It's a three shot panorama.Shooting Date/Time : 12/16/2008 5:24:17 PM - 5:24:21 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/50
Av(Aperture Value) : 6.3
Metering Mode : Partial Metering
ISO Speed : 100
Lens : 18.0 - 200.0 mm
Focal Length : 18.0 mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share