Crescent Ghurair!!!

Posted: Monday, July 07, 2008 by Stained in
0

Yesterday I was walking to Pizza Hut from home. It was very humid though there was a slight warm breeze that did make it a bit bearable. I had seen the crescent moon when I walked out of my building but wasn't bothered to click a picture (I have too many moon pictures). I was meeting a couple of friends at Pizza Hut at 8:30pm so I had left home at 8:20pm. On almost reaching my destination I called one of my friends and wondered if anyone had reached; he said no. As usual people are never on time due to traffic or lack of taxis. Anyway I decided to make my way to Ghurair to escape the humidity and possibly dry out. I again spotted the crescent but now it was placed in a more interesting spot. I think I might go back tonight (if I can that is) as the picture I took is kinda blurry due to slow shutter speed....Shooting Date/Time : 7/6/2008 8:33:27 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/4
Av(Aperture Value) : 4.5
Metering Mode : Center-Weighted Average Metering
ISO Speed : 800
Focal Length : 21.0 mm

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share