Sleeping on my bed

Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2008 by Stained in
2

My cat loves sleeping on my bed which is one of the reasons I am not able to sleep properly on some nights due to the hair that are shed by her which seem to find a way into my eye though my other cat is an equal source of hair on my bed....anyway here's a picture of her resting on my bed yesterday evening...

Shooting Date/Time : 5/24/2008 6:08:56 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/50
Av(Aperture Value) : 5.6
Metering Mode : Center-Weighted Average Metering
ISO Speed : 100
Focal Length : 78.0 mm

2 comments:

  1. Neelofer says:

    The hair lands up in your eye? In my house, it used to be our clothes. I don't know how but by some magical means my cat's fur would travel from her skin and make it's way to our clothes which are located IN the cupboards (behind closed doors). You don't even want to know how the black colored clothes looked like (okay not THAT bad :o). I think cats just luuuurve to sleep on beds designed for humans. Once we got a basket-bed for my cat, she approached it like it was the plague, looked around, turned her face the other way and walked away. :o)

  1. Stained says:

    I don't care if the hair lands up on my clothes..Its not such a big problem as I can brush it away...though I usually don't bother.

    Cats also love sleeping in cupboards especially in the cooler season, so you shouldn't be surprised to find hair there especially if your cat knows how to open the cupboard doors.

    I have found cat hair in my Mobile, Camera Lens and sensor...they find there way in the weirdest of places...

Bookmark and Share