Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2007 by Stained in
5

I think I suffer from ADHD (Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder).
A common developmental and behavioral disorder. It is characterized by poor concentration, distractibility, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness that are inappropriate for the child's age. Children and adults with ADHD are easily distracted by sights and sounds in their environment, cannot concentrate for long periods of time, are restless and impulsive, or have a tendency to daydream and be slow to complete tasks.

So is this bad or what is the question.....

5 comments:

  1. The Ego says:

    If you suffered from this, I might know...
    Autism and ADHD are complementary sometimes...so considering my brother is autistic...I'd know.

  1. Stained says:

    I think I do suffer from it....i just fit all the syptoms of it...

  1. Anonymous says:

    i think u suffer frm hypochondria...

  1. The Ego says:

    When I was doing psychology in 12th, I fit all the symptoms of OCD, Dysthymic disorder, and mild schizophrenia... do you seriously think I suffer from them?? It was this thing, where you read symptoms, you think you fit them and you just think you suffer from whatever problem.
    If you're still plagued by ideas of ADHD, go take a test... I guarantee you won't be having ADHD... if you did, your parents would have put you on Mellaril or Prozac by now. I should know, again, coz of my bro.

  1. The Ego says:

    Oh btw... I agree with Fud...

    And here's the link ... it's the starting of the test...so just choose whatever picture applies the most to the question and go on... Have fun!

    http://dna.imagini.net/friends/

Bookmark and Share