Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 by Stained in
2

Random things that happened or happening in my life since my last post......

  • Moms back from the hospital & is making a quick recovery. No permanent damage done except for the mental stress that the whole situation created making her fear things.

  • As DSF has ended so has my work. So now I can relax & wait for my salary after which I will go for a spending spree... :D

  • Studies have been suffering lately, not been concentrating much.

  • I think I might patch up with a friend who used to be my best friend. I wonder how that will work out.

  • Lost the trust of my TD again...I keep screwing up.

  • Not sure if my friends trust my words either. Been doing things that they don't want me to.

  • My dads behind my life coz he want me to have a haircut.

  • My sister thinks something is up in my life that I'm hiding from her

  • Yesterday was a wonderful day for me [& the weather was surely not the main reason]

  • Got miserable marks in my mid terms FR paper

  • Walked from KV to the Marina & back

  • I've realised that I've become quite possessive & jealous when it comes to my TD

  • I've been not feeling that great physically, especially my legs. Too much of walking for me it seems

I hope I haven't missed anything. A poem is on its way..but don't know when I will be able to get it on paper....so that's that

2 comments:

  1. The Ego says:

    -Ummm, glad your Mum is back.
    -Wot will you spend your money on anyway?? Repair your mobile :P
    -Well, telling you to study has no effect on you...so wot's the use?
    -Which friend is this? Am I right in who I think it might be?
    -Hmph.
    -Well, then you do stuff and say it's worth it...make up your mind!
    -You just got a haircut!
    -My sister things something is up in my life that I'm hiding from her >>>> thinks*
    Well, she is right :P
    -Oh really?? Okayyyy...
    -Study harder next time for FR
    -Stuppppid walker
    -Hmph.
    -I TOLD YOU TO REST YOUR LEGS, BUT DO YOU LISTEN?!?!? NOOOO
    -Oh new poem...yay!

  1. Arab Lady says:

    sorry to hear that ur mom was in the hospital...hope she is fine now...and hey u study harder ok!?

Bookmark and Share