Dubai Shopping Festival 2011

Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 by Stained in Labels: , , , , , ,
0

Every evening for the next 31 days, I will be running around town covering as many events as possible for the Dubai shopping festival 2011 while going a little mad directionally and resourcefully. Not looking forward to it irrespective that the money is kind of decent though peanuts in comparison to the load of work and the team (more like one annoying videographer) I’ll have.

In addition, I’ll have some odd photography jobs here and there with plenty of personal commitments (family or friends) which basically means no time for myself. So it’s that time of the year to do a vanishing act from social media as I can't afford distractions. I'll try blogging once in a while just to let some steam out but that’s about it. Later all...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share